Monday, January 18, 2010

Tired of talking

I hate words.

I think its been quite a theme throughout my past few posts, but I really hate them. Sometimes I think about telepathy and the whole "reading minds" business. Would it be as shown on TV where the conversation in our minds are read?

I hope not. Even in my head I can converse lies and spout half-truths. I like to imagine that the concept of mind reading is just a pure gateway into the feelings of another person. It wouldn't be anything distinguishable or with any vocabulary, but instead would just allow you to connect with the other person, see what they mean rather than what they say. See through all the bullshit in everyday talk.

I like to consider myself a reserved fellow. I hate telling people how I feel. This is because I feel as though by telling other people how I truly feel, their attitudes change, they become someone else for me. I would like nothing else but to prevent that from happening. The way someone treats me without my two cents is exactly how they mean to treat me. It shows the genuine character of someone.

It definitely is quite a burden though. I would like nothing else but for the people I care about to change how they act and care more about me. But what would I gain by sharing that knowledge to someone? They may act different but it means nothing. Its only another mask put on top rather than a change from the inside.

What a predicament.

No comments:

Post a Comment